Strong partners are going on to join Overseas Project Cargo Association from all around the world. Today it is our pleasure to announce you the arrival of KITA ULASTIRMA HIZMETLERI TIC. A.S. from TURKEY.
We are also pleased that Project Logistics Manager, Mr. Can Yilbasi will be attending our coming Annual Meeting in Bali, Indonesia at 01, 02, 03 October 2017. The gathering will be a great opportunity to meet all OPCA partners. Please click here for full information about our event.
Let's welcome our new agent on board of Overseas Project Cargo Association!
KITA ULASTIRMA HIZMETLERI TIC. A.S.
ADDRESS: İstanbul Ticaret Sarayı Oruç Reis Mh. Vadi Cd. No:108 Kat:5 D:325 Giyimkent, Esenler, Istanbul, Turkey
CONTACTS: Can Yilbasi / Project Logistics Manager
Emre Eldener / General Manager
Celil Koc / Finance Manager
Ali Kumsal / Accounting
TEL: +90 212 410 41 41 Ext: 1017
FAX: +90 212 410 41 42
Kita Logistics has been providing tailor made solutions and services since 1995 for major Turkish and Non-Turkish clients on a global basis. Having their own offices in Turkey, North Iraq, Kazakhstan, St. Petersburg, Germany and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are providing all types of general cargo transportation including land, air, sea and railway operations. Besides the general cargo movements, Kita Logistics has a dedicated project team consisting of lifting experts, brokers, transportation specialists and engineers.
With more 20 years of experience in the field of project logistics, Kita Logistics project team can provide the following services;
• Road, sea and multimodal transport solutions for project based general cargo and oversize/overweight cargo worldwide
• Full and part chartering for project cargo vessels, barges/pontoons, inland waterway vessels with in-house brokers
• All types of scrolling and lifting equipment rental with crawler/mobile cranes on a global basis
• Route survey reports and engineering studies
• Lashing and securing
• Packing/Crating for breakbulk cargo
• Preparation of logistics plans, transport, drawings, method statements and risk analyses
• Port/jobsite supervision by transportation specialists
• Process management for industrial projects globally
Their main focus areas are Oil & Gas, Power Plants (Natural Gas, Coal-Fired, Hydro, Wind, Geothermal, Biomass, Solar), Mining, Defence, Construction, Cement Plants, Production Plants, Shipyards and Ports, Infrastructure, Railcars & Other Vehicles and Machinery.
You can click here to review the projects of our new agent.
VISIT WEBSITE (CLICK HERE!) | VISIT OPCA PROFILE (CLICK HERE!)