Proud to share with you the professional performance of OPCA member MUSCAT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & LOGISTICS LLC, Oman.
Muscat International Shipping & Logistics LLC has succesfully completed the shifting & transportation of 1x 8.9 MW Wartzila engine and 9 trailer loads of engine’s accessories from Old Khassab Power Station (Oman) to Duqm Power Station (Oman).
According to their Project Head Mr. Ramseen, Project Manager Mr. Mithun and MD Mr. Noushad Rahuman, the task was so difficult to bring 140ton engine through Khassab mountain roads, so they chose to bring through landing craft by sea.
The scope of work:
1. The jacking up and loading of 8.9 MW Wartzila engine to Multi Axle trailer and transportation to Khassab Port
2. The loading of the engine with all accessories (Multi Axle + 9 no’s 40” trailer loads) inside the landing craft at Khassab Port
3. The offloading of the engine with all accessories at Shinas Port (Oman)
4. The transportation with police escort – Approx. 800 km by road from Shinas Port to Duqm Power Station
5. The offloading of all 9 trailer loads of engine’s accessories at Duqm Power Station
6. The offloading of 140ton Wartzila engine to the final foundation and the final alignment at Duqm Power Station.
Although the client required them to complete in 25 days, all operation was completed successfully within 17 days by MIS team!
Congratulations to MUSCAT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & LOGISTICS LLC, Oman for their excellent job!
VISIT WEBSITE (CLICK HERE!) | VISIT OPCA PROFILE (CLICK HERE!)